Special Clinics by Appointment
- Antenatal Clinics – the first appointment is with the doctor during normal surgery times. Thereafter with the midwife on Wednesday morning.
- Baby Health Check/Immunisation Clinic – held in conjunction with the health visitor on Thursday afternoons.
- Cervical Smears – appointment with the doctor or nurse, mid-cycle ie: 12-14 days from 1st day of period.
- Minor Operations – appointment with the doctor for assessment.
- New Patients – appointments are offered to all patients with either the doctor or the nurse.
We have five practice nurses who are involved in running the following clinics and services in conjunction with your doctors. They are available for consultation every morning and every evening.
- Well Woman - including contraception.
- Well Man - including cholesterol/blood pressure.
- Family Planning
- Coronary Heart Disease Prevention
- Weight Loss
- Holiday Immunisations – appointments with the nurse at least six weeks before leaving.
- Minor Illness