Practice Area

We are willing to accept new patients from Caistor and surrounding villages within an area bounded by Great Limber, Swallow, Thoresway, Osgodby, South Kelsey, Howsham and Bigby.

Please enter your postcode in the search box in the top right hand corner of the map to see if you are living or moving within the Practice Boundary Area.

Medical treatment is available from the date of registration. Please contact reception if you require further information.

To register with the practice you will need to complete a new NHS registration form and our new patient questionnaire. These need to be completed and signed where appropriate. You will then be asked to make an appointment with the practice nurse or doctor to have a general health check.

The forms can be downloaded online and printed or paper copies are available at reception.  Please hand completed forms into reception to register. 

If you are on regular repeat medications please ensure that you have a months supply from your old practice before handing the forms in.  

Temporary Patient Registrations

If you are ill while away from home or if you are not registered with a doctor but need to see one you can receive emergency treatment from the local GP practice for 14 days. After 14 days you will need to register as a temporary or permanent patient.

You can be registered as a temporary patient for up to three months. This will allow you to be on the local practice list and still remain a patient of your permanent GP. After three months you will have to re-register as a temporary patient or permanently register with that practice.

To register as a temporary patient simply contact the local practice you wish to use. Practices do not have to accept you as a temporary patient although they do have an obligation to offer emergency treatment. You cannot register as a temporary patient at a practice in the town or area where you are already registered.

Disabled Patient Facilities

The health centre has access and toilets for patients with all forms of disability. If you have any issues accessing any of our facilities please do let us know and we will assist you.


These fact sheets have been written to explain the role of UK health services, the National Health Service (NHS), to newly-arrived individuals seeking asylum. They cover issues such as the role of GPs, their function as gatekeepers to the health services, how to register and how to access emergency services.

Special care has been taken to ensure that information is given in clear language, and the content and style has been tested with user groups.

Open the leaflets in one of the following languages:

 English Farsi Urdu

 Albanian Bengali Hindi

 Arabic Croatian Lithuanian

 Bulgarian Punjabi Polish

 Chinese (Cantonese) Somali Portuguese

 Chinese (Mandarin) Gujerati Spanish

 Russian Turkish French

You may have recently left the forces and wish to register with us. You will need to live within the practice boundary or already live with a family who are registered with us. When you leave the forces, you should be given the option of receiving your medical records for you to pass on to the GP Practice. Alternatively, you will be asked to complete the Military Medical Record Request Form (see below link), which should be handed in when you register with us for us to request your records from the military.

Requests for military medical records can take up to 6 months for us to receive your notes so we would advise that you get copies of your records before you leave so we can merge these with your NHS records.